Effective January 1, 2021
What Are Cookies?
In order for most websites to work properly, they need to collect certain basic information on its users. To accomplish this, a website will create files known as cookies. Cookies are small text files stored in the browser or on computers, phones, and other devices used to view a website or other content.
What Are Cookies Used For?
Cookies are designed to allow a website to recognize users during subsequent visits. Cookies are essential to make your experiences on our website much smoother and interactive. Cookies help us store your preferences and track your activity both within the services and beyond. For example, cookies allow us to recognize you at log in, provide you with a personalized experience, track sales to help us pay commissions to influencers after you make a purchase, and provide other analytics to allow us to assess and improve our services. All major browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies.
When Do We Set Cookies?
- Google https://support.google.com/analytics
- Freshworks https://www.freshworks.com/list-of-cookies/
- Mailchimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
What Categories Of Cookies Do We Use?
There are several types of cookies, such as session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire after a certain amount of time or set date) and flash cookies (which are written using Adobe Flash and may be permanently stored).
- To support authentication ("logging in") and managing your user account. This is strictly necessary to provide you with the service.
- To maintain your preferences and help us remember your settings so that we may provide a more personalized service.
- For analytics and research to help us understand how you are using the services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
How Do I Control Cookies?
Do We Collect Cookies From Children?
We do not knowingly collect personal information, through cookies or otherwise, from individuals under the age of 13 without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents. We request that such individuals do not provide personal information through the services.